Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer (Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer) is a high-performance water-reducing agent, is a cement dispersant in the application of cement concrete. Widely used in highways, bridges, dams, tunnels, high-rise buildings and other projects. The product is green, non-flammable and non-explosive, and can be safely transported by train and car.
A new type of cement admixture——development and use of polycarboxylic acid water-reducing agent, 3-mercaptopropionic acid is mainly used to control molecular weight in the production of polycarboxylic acid water-reducing agent, high-performance mediator, which greatly improves the concrete Water reduction rate and slump retention performance. Improve the copolymerization rate of monomeric carboxylic acid monomer as a chain transfer agent for colleges and universities. Adjust the relative molecular mass of water reducer. The proper length of the main chain can realize both the initial water reduction and subsequent collapse protection. Regulate the adsorption process of polycarboxylic acid molecules
3-mercaptopropionic acid is superior to other similar products in the polymerization of polycarboxylic acid water reducer
1. Good compatibility with various cements, good slump retention performance of concrete, extend the construction time of concrete.
2. Low dosage, high water reduction rate and small shrinkage.
3. Greatly improve the early and late strength of concrete.
4. This product has low chloride ion content and low alkali content, which is beneficial to the durability of concrete.
5. The production process of this product is pollution-free, does not contain formaldehyde, conforms to the ISO14000 international standard for environmental protection management, and is a green and environmentally friendly product.
6. Using polycarboxylate water-reducing agents, more slag or fly ash can be used to replace cement, thereby reducing costs.
It is suitable for prefabricated and cast-in-place concrete, reinforced concrete and prestressed concrete for high-speed railway, passenger dedicated line, industrial and civil buildings, roads, bridges, ports, airports and other engineering constructions.
It is especially suitable for the engineering with long construction time and high requirements for concrete slump, such as nuclear power engineering.