Thiopropionic acid for Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer
Thiopropionic acid, 3-Mercaptopropionic acid
3-Mercaptopropionic acid is a new type of cement admixture—the development and extensive use of polycarboxylic acid-based water reducer. 3-Mercaptopropionic acid is mainly used to control molecular weight and perform high-performance adjustment in the production of polycarboxylic acid Agent, greatly improving the water reduction rate and slump retention of concrete.
1. Good compatibility with various cements, good slump retention performance of concrete, and prolonged concrete construction time.
2. Low dosage, high water reduction and small shrinkage.
3. Significantly improve the early and late strength of concrete.
4. This product has low chloride ion content and low alkali content, which is conducive to the durability of concrete.
5. The production process of this product is pollution-free, does not contain formaldehyde, and conforms to ISO14000 environmental protection management international standards.
6. Using polycarboxylate water reducing agent, more slag or fly ash can be used to replace
It is suitable for precast and cast-in-situ concrete, reinforced concrete and prestressed concrete for high-speed railways, passenger dedicated lines, industrial and civil buildings, roads, bridges, ports, airports and other construction projects.
It is especially suitable for projects with long concrete preparation time and high requirements on concrete slump maintenance, such as nuclear power projects.