Ethanol CAS 64-17-5
75%, 95%, 99.9%
It is made from raw materials containing starch or sugar (potatoes, corn, waste molasses, etc.) by fermentation.
It is directly hydrated by ethylene.
1. Used as a basic organic chemical raw material, also used as an organic solvent, beverage wine, food industry
2. Commonly used as analytical reagents, also used in the pharmaceutical industry
3. Used as beverage wine, used in food industry
4. It is one of the important basic chemical raw materials, widely used in organic synthesis, medicine, pesticides and other industries, and is also an important organic solvent
5.Widely used in organic synthetic industry such as plastic, synthetic fiber, synthetic rubber, etc.
6. Used as self-service hot pot fuel, wild tourism fuel, etc.
7. Extraction solvent; vehicle; fragrance solvent; flavoring agent; preservative. GB 2760-96 stipulates as food processing aids.Solvent, organic synthesis,crystallization of various compounds, detergents, extractants.
8. Used in the wine industry, organic synthesis, disinfection and as a solvent. Calibration instruments and devices; evaluation methods; working standards; quality assurance / quality control; others.
1 week after receipt the TT payment or LC
160kg/drum, IBC TANK, ISO TANK