Ca model crystal structure, it is a kind of aluminosilicate of alkali metal. It can absorb molecules with critical diameter not larger than 5A.
1. It is available in purifying the air in air－separation equipment and producing,and Ar .
2. It is fit for the method of PSA that could be used in separating the air to make and , meanwhile 3. it can be used to separate and sublimate from synthesis－ammonia－released gas and coke－oven gas.
4. It can be used for the separation of isoparaffin and normal paraffins .
5. It can do a good job in deep drying air, and mixed air.
Ca4.5 Na3 [(AlO2)12(SiO2)12]·XH2O
Static water absorptivity
25kg paper box , paperboard bucket and As requirements of consumers.
1. Since molecular sieve is easy to absorb moisture, it is better to place it in dry place and avoid to be exposed in the air. We can regenerate it in case it is of invalidation.
2. The appropriate temperature to regenerate molecular sieves is under 350℃ and the up limit of which is 600℃.
3. Please let it away from water, lube oil, acid and alkali material.
The adsorption of China 5A Molecular Sieve can be divided into physical adsorption and chemical adsorption.
Physical adsorption mainly occurs during the removal of impurities in the liquid and gas phases by 5A molecular sieves. 5A Molecular Sieve factory mentioned that the porous structure of the product provides a large amount of surface area, making it very easy to absorb and collect impurities. Like magnetic forces, all molecules have a mutual attraction. Because of this, the large number of molecules on the wall of 5A Molecular Sieve's pores can generate strong gravitation, thereby attracting impurities in the medium to the pores. It must be pointed out that the molecular diameter of these adsorbed impurities must be smaller than the pore size of the 5A molecular sieve, so as to ensure that the impurities are absorbed into the pore size. This is why we constantly change the raw materials and activation conditions to create 5A molecular sieves with different pore structures, which is suitable for various impurity absorption applications.
5A Molecular Sieve manufacturers told us that In addition to physical adsorption, chemical reactions often occur on the surface of 5A molecular sieves, which not only contain aluminum, but also contain a small amount of chemically bound, functional groups in the form of oxygen and hydrogen, such as carboxyl and hydroxyl groups. , Phenols, internal fats, quinones, ethers, etc. The ground oxides or complexes contained on these surfaces can chemically react with the adsorbed substance, thereby binding to the adsorbed substance and accumulating on the surface of the 5A molecular sieve.