2-alkyl hydrazine is of great industrial value, not only as a chemical intermediate for the synthesis of dark high-quality dyes, but also as an efficient pulping additive in the papermaking process, and also in medicine, pesticides, etc. widely used. The most common 2-alkyl oxime is 2-methyl oxime and 2-ethyl hydrazine, and the 2-alkyl onion can be modified according to different needs to synthesize the target compound.
1) In terms of dyes, 2-methyl hydrazine is first chlorinated or nitrated, and a wide variety of lanthanide dyes can be synthesized. According to statistics, there are hundreds of types of lanthanide dyes. Great business value.
If there is research to develop a synthetic method for reducing gold orange G original dye, the specific steps are as follows:
(1) bromination reaction: using 2-methyl hydrazine as a raw material, aprotic solvent as a medium, and reacting with liquid bromine in a weak alkaline environment to form 1-bromo-2-methylindole;
(2) Coupling reaction: using 1-bromo-2-methylindole as raw material, adding catalyst, aprotic solvent as medium, coupling reaction occurs to form biguanide C;
(3) Closed-loop oxidation reaction: using double hydrazine C as a raw material, in a stable solvent formed by a strong base and an alcohol solvent, a ring closure reaction occurs first, followed by an air oxidation reaction to obtain a reduced gold orange G dye. The process route has fewer by-products, less environmental pollution, higher reaction yield, shorter reaction time, and more convenient industrial production.
2) In the papermaking process, 2-methylindole is a very efficient additive that can penetrate into the interior of the wood chip and be reduced to 2-methylindole hydroquinone, which is unstable and easily oxidized, where the redox cycle In the process, the components in the wood chips are oxidized, which aggravates the reaction and improves the efficiency of pulping.
3) In terms of medicine, alkyl guanidines also have very significant medicinal value. According to the continuous research at this stage, the antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-viral and killing of tumor cells of terpenoids are constantly being explored, and some are applied to actual disease confrontation work.
4) In terms of organic synthesis, there is a research and development method for synthesizing a 3,3'-dimethyl-9,9'-bifluorene, which comprises the following steps:
(1) Add 2-methyl hydrazine, acetic acid, tin granules and 37% (mass) concentrated hydrochloric acid to the reaction flask, stir the reaction at 130 ° C for 1-3 h, cool, pour the reaction solution into water, filter and heavy Crystallization gives 3-methyl fluorenone solids;
(2) 3-methyl fluorenone, acetic acid, metal granules, and 37% by mass of concentrated hydrochloric acid obtained in the step (1) were placed in a reaction flask, 130. The reaction was stirred at ° C for 1 to 3 hours, cooled, filtered and recrystallized to give 3,3'-dimethyl-9,9'-bifluorene. The metal particles are zinc particles or tin particles, and the molar ratio of 3-methylfluorenone to metal is 1:3 to 1:10.
The invention is mainly used for the preparation of 3,3'-dimethyl-9,9'-bifluorene