The full name of phosphorus fertilizer. A fertilizer that uses phosphorus as its main nutrient. The size and speed of the fertilizer effect,
It depends on the effective phosphorus pentoxide content, soil properties, fertilizer release methods, crop types, etc.
Classified by source
According to the source can be divided into:
(1) Natural phosphate fertilizers, such as sea bird droppings, animal bone powder and fish bone powder.
(2) Chemical phosphate fertilizers, such as superphosphate, heavy superphosphate, calcium magnesium phosphate, phosphate rock.
Classification according to the solubility of phosphates
(1) Water-soluble phosphate fertilizer, such as calcium phosphate, heavy superphosphate, and the like. Its main component is monocalcium phosphate. Soluble in water, fast fertilizer effect.
(2) 枸 soluble phosphate fertilizer, such as precipitated phosphate fertilizer, steel slag phosphate fertilizer, calcium magnesium phosphate fertilizer, defluorinated phosphate fertilizer. Its main component is dicalcium phosphate. Slightly soluble in water and soluble in water 2% citric acid solution, the fertilizer effect is slow.
(3) Insoluble phosphate fertilizers, such as bone meal and phosphate rock. Its main component is tricalcium phosphate. Slightly soluble in water and 2% citric acid solution, must be gradually converted to monocalcium phosphate or dicalcium phosphate in the soil before the fertilizer effect occurs.
Classified by production method
According to the production method, it can be divided into wet phosphorus fertilizer and thermal phosphorus fertilizer.
When the appropriate amount of phosphate fertilizer is applied, it can promote crop tillering and early maturity, strengthen its cold resistance ability, and improve its yield and quality.
Phosphate fertilizer is a fertilizer containing phosphorus, a nutrient element produced by phosphate rock.
Phosphorus is a component of cell protoplasts in plants and plays an important role in cell growth and proliferation. Phosphorus is also involved in photosynthesis of plant life processes, sugar and starch utilization and energy transfer processes.
Phosphate fertilizer can also promote the growth of roots in plant seedlings and make plants mature early. When the plants are in the process, a large amount of phosphorus is transferred to the kernels, so that the seeds are full.
The earliest phosphate fertilizer was superphosphate, which has been gradually replaced by high-concentration phosphates such as ammonium phosphate and heavy superphosphate.
The grade of the effective component of the phosphate fertilizer is expressed as the mass fraction of phosphorus pentoxide.
Qualitative identification of NPK fertilizers First, phosphorus fertilizers and nitrogen and potassium fertilizers can be distinguished from appearance and solubility. Commonly used nitrogen and potassium fertilizers are generally white crystals (imported potassium chloride is often reddish, lime nitrogen black), and soluble in water, commonly used phosphate fertilizer is gray powder, insoluble or partially soluble in water. If you want to further distinguish between nitrogen and potassium fertilizers, you can grind the fertilizer into powder, take a small amount and put it on a small piece of iron to burn. If it can burn, melt or white smoke is nitrogen fertilizer; if it does not burn, it will beat or have a popping sound. Potassium fertilizer, you can roughly distinguish between nitrogen fertilizer, phosphate fertilizer and potassium fertilizer.
The role of phosphate fertilizer:
Rational application of phosphate fertilizer can increase crop yield, improve crop quality and accelerate cereal crops
Phosphate heat production process
Phosphate heat production process
Tillering and promoting grain fullness; promoting the flowering results of cotton, melons, solanaceous vegetables and fruit trees, increasing the rate of results; increasing the sugar content of sugar beets, sugar cane, watermelon, etc.; oil content of rapeseed.