Abstract Compound fertilizer refers to compound fertilizer, which refers to the fertilizer that is chemically produced in which at least two of the three nutrients are nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. Organic fertilizers are carbonaceous materials. The main function is to provide plants with missing nutrients. It is mainly derived from animal or plant residue processing or waste, and is one of the main fertilizers for producing green food.
First, compound fertilizer
(1) Compound fertilizer is a compound fertilizer, which refers to a fertilizer made by chemical method among the three nutrients of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium.
(2) The advantage of compound fertilizer is that it contains more nutrients, less sub-components, good physical properties, and is beneficial to balanced fertilization to increase fertilizer utilization rate and promote crop yield.
(3) Fixed proportion of nutrients is a major shortcoming of compound fertilizer, which cannot meet the diversity of nutrient elements, quantity and proportion of different soils and crops.
(4) In order to improve the use effect, soil can be measured for improvement, soil quality and nutrients are tested, and during the period, attention should be paid to the application of unit fertilizer.
(1) Rice special compound fertilizer
The main raw material of rice special compound fertilizer is made of urea, ammonium phosphate and potassium chloride. The effective nutrient content of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium is higher than 25%. It is generally used as base fertilizer and topdressing. The dosage is 60-75kg/mu, and the total fertilizer application amount is 65. About %, topdressing accounts for about 35%.
(2) corn special compound fertilizer
Corn special fertilizer is a specialized fertilizer applied to corn, which is produced according to the characteristics of corn fertilizer and the professional formula for NPK demand.
(3) Special compound fertilizer for bamboo
The main raw materials for the special compound fertilizer of Phyllostachys pubescens are urea, ammonium phosphate and potassium chloride. The effective nutrient content of NPK is higher than 28.5%, the dosage is 50kg/mu, and the application is carried out during the weeding period from May to June.
(4) Special compound fertilizer for tea
1 The main raw materials for tea special compound fertilizer are urea, ammonium phosphate, potassium sulfate, etc., and also include moderate amounts of micronutrients such as magnesium and boron.
2 The effective nutrient content of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium in the special compound fertilizer for tea is higher than 25.0%, the fertilization amount of adult tree is 70-120kg/mu, and the yield is about 50-150kg/mu.
3 The application amount of special compound fertilizer for tea is applied according to the total dosage ratio. For example, 50% of the spring tea is 50% before mining, 25% after picking, and 25% of 3-4 weeks before autumn tea picking.
(5) Tobacco special compound fertilizer
Tobacco-specific compound fertilizer has medium fertility, and when the tobacco is transferred, it is applied at 50g/plant.
(6) Potassium sulfate fruit tree compound fertilizer
1 The main raw materials of potassium sulfate fruit tree compound fertilizer are urea, ammonium phosphate, potassium sulfate, etc., wherein the effective nutrient content of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium is higher than 36%.
2 According to the growth of each tree, the growth of each tree is 3-4kg/year, and the 30cm groove is opened at the drip line of the canopy, and the ring can be uniformly applied, circled or applied.
(7) pollution-free vegetable compound fertilizer
1 The main raw materials of pollution-free vegetable compound fertilizer are urea, ammonium phosphate and potassium sulfate, of which the effective nutrient content of NPK is higher than 35%.
2 According to the fruit and vegetable per 茬80-150kg/mu, base fertilizer application 30-60kg, topdressing application 50-90kg; according to leafy vegetables per 茬60-120kg/mu, base fertilizer application 15-40kg, topdressing application 40-80kg.
(8) Eucalyptus special compound fertilizer
1 eucalyptus special fertilizer is eucalyptus, which is a high-tech afforestation product based on the characteristics of eucalyptus combined with the latest technology and scientific theory.
2 Add rich elements such as ammonia, phosphorus and potassium, together with various trace elements such as magnesium, copper and zinc, and organic matter containing humic acid
3 Conducive to balance nutrition and strengthen the stamina to promote growth, prevent diseases such as stagnation disease, ensure the yield and output, and increase production and income.
(9) High concentration compound fertilizer
1 The main raw materials of high-concentration compound fertilizer are urea, ammonium phosphate and potassium chloride, in which the effective nutrient content of NPK is higher than 45%.
2 Usually used as base fertilizer and top dressing, the amount of application is determined according to other factors such as soil fertility and crop variety.
Second, organic fertilizer
(1) Organic fertilizer is a kind of carbonaceous material. Its main function can provide plants with lack of nutrients. It is mainly derived from the processing of residues or wastes of animals and plants. After eliminating harmful substances, it leaves abundant organic acids and peptides. Nutrients such as NPK.
(2) On the one hand, fertilizer can provide comprehensive nutrition, which can improve and update the organic matter in the soil. On the other hand, it can promote microbial reproduction, increase soil physical and chemical activity and activity, and is one of the main fertilizers for producing green food.
(1) Agricultural waste: straw, soybean meal, cotton aphid, etc.
(2) Livestock and poultry manure: chicken manure, cattle and sheep horse dung, rabbit dung, etc.
(3) Industrial waste: distiller's grains, vinegar grains, cassava residue, sugar residue, furfural residue, etc.
(4) Domestic garbage: kitchen waste, etc.
(5) Urban sludge: river silt, sewer sludge, etc.