N-Vinyl-epsilon-caprolactam suppliers introduce products Leakage emergency treatment and environmental protection measures are introduced as follows:
The first is the operator's protective measures, protective equipment and emergency procedures, namely the n-vinyl caprolactam plant is as follows:
(1) N-Vinyl Caprolactam CAS 2235-00-9 manufacturers It is recommended that emergency personnel wear an air-filled respirator, wear an anti-static suit, and wear rubber-resistant gloves.
(2) N-Vinyl-2-pyrrolidone factory suggest that No contact or leakage is allowed.
(3) Vinyl Caprolactam suppliers suggest All equipment used in production should be grounded.
(4) N-Vinyl Caprolactam suppliers suggest Cut off the source of leakage as much as possible.
(5) N-Vinyl-2-pyrrolidone suppliers suggest Eliminate all ignition sources.
(6) Vinyl Caprolactam suggest The warning zone is delineated according to the influence area of liquid flow, steam or dust diffusion, and the unrelated personnel are evacuated from the crosswind and upwind to the safe zone.
The environmental protection measures of N-Vinyl-e-caprolactam are:
(1) Contain spills to avoid polluting the environment. Prevent spills from entering sewers, surface water and groundwater.
(2) Methods and materials for containment and removal of spilled chemicals:
When a small amount of n-vinylcaprolactam is leaked, the leaked liquid should be collected in a closable container as much as possible, absorbed by sand, activated carbon or other inert materials, and transferred to a safe place (no rushing into the sewer). When a large amount of n-vinyl caprolactam is leaked, the embankment or pit should be constructed; the drainage pipe should be closed; covered with foam to suppress evaporation; transferred to a tank truck or special collector with an explosion-proof pump, recycled or transported to a waste disposal site. Dispose of.