Chemical Name: Calcium Ammonium Nitrate
Synonym: CAN, Calcium Nitrate Granular
Molecular Formula: 5Ca(NO3)2·NH4NO3·10H2O
MDL number: MFCD03456306
Appearance: White round particles, soluble in water
Packaging: In plastic woven bag lined with PE bag, 50kg net each.
1. Quick-acting and economical nitrogen fertilizer (rich in nitrate nitrogen), which solves the demand for rapid-growing nitrogen for rapid growth of crops.
2. natural all-water soluble, containing active calcium, is conducive to the absorption and operation of nitrogen, and greatly improve the utilization of nitrogen.
3. white particles, quickly dissolved in water, quickly provide nitrogen to plants.
4. under the action of calcium, promote cellulose synthesis, stabilize cell wall structure, improve plant body resistance, thereby greatly improving yield and improving quality.
5. Calcium ammonium nitrate is a neutral fertilizer with low physiological acidity and an improvement effect on acidic soil. After being applied to the soil, the soil can be relaxed and does not cause soil compaction.
6. prolong the flowering period, promote the growth of roots and leaves, ensure the bright color of the fruit and increase the fruit
Application: When planting cash crops, flowers, fruits, vegetables, cotton and other crops, the fertilizer can prolong the flowering period, promote the normal growth of roots, stems and leaves, and achieve the effect of increasing production. It is an efficient and environmentally friendly green fertilizer.
Dosage: This product can be used for machine application, chasing, flushing, spreading, drip irrigation and spraying. The fruits and vegetables are 10 kg-25 kg per mu; the field crops are 15 kg-30 kg per mu. Drip irrigation and spraying are recommended after 800-1000 times dilution with water. The specific application amount and number of application should be determined according to different soil and different crop fertilization schemes. According to the actual growth of fertilizers, it should be divided into multiple applications.
Packaging& storage: Plastic, lined with plastic bag, net weight 50kg. Sealed and stored in a cool, dry warehouse. The package must be sealed and protected from moisture. Prevent rain and sun exposure during transportation.