China C5 Petroleum Resin is an aliphatic petroleum resin widely used in tire rubber compounding. It does not contain aromatic hydrocarbons, and is compatible with natural rubber (NR) and various synthetic rubbers (including SBR, BR, CR, NBR, IIR, and EPDM) , Polyethylene, polypropylene, SIS, SEBS, EVA, etc. have good compatibility, and good compatibility with natural tackifying resins (such as terpenes, rosin and its derivatives).
C5 Petroleum Resin in rubber compounding:
1. Significantly increase the raw viscosity and reduce the Mooney viscosity, but do not affect the curing time and physical properties after curing
2. Reduce the hardness and modulus of rubber after vulcanization, improve the stretchability, and improve the resistance to spalling;
3. Avoid adhesion to processing machinery;
4. Help the uniformity and distribution of filling materials;
5. Light color;
C5 Petroleum Resin factory introduce C5 is used in rubber compounding as: tackifier, reinforcement, filler, softening oil
Recommended applications: tire rubber compounding.
C5 Petroleum Resin manufacturers introducing used in Other applications:
1. Other rubber products, such as soles, heels, floors, belts, rubber tubes, inner tubes, etc.
2. Light-colored rubber daily necessities;
3. Pressure sensitive adhesive agent;
4. Hot melt adhesive;