Rutile Titanium Dioxide
is white powder, non-toxic, chemically inative, surface treated with organic and inorganic material. The product has good pigment properties (high level of whiteness, lightening powder, gloss, hiding power and tint reducing power), it has easy dispersion.
Molecular Formula: TiO2
Molecular Weight: 79.88
H.S. Code: 32061110
Application of Titanium dioxide
1) In paint industry, It is used as white pigment and glaze of porcelain.
2) It can also be used as coating and filling in paper-making industry to help paper to be printable and opaque.
3) In metallurgical industry, it can be used to make spongy titanium, alloy of titanium and iron and hard alloy, etc.
4) It can also be used to make nonconductor, electric welding rod and porcelain enamel.
5) It can also be used in synthetic fiber,plastic, rubber, printing, dying, cosmetics, medicine fillings and food additives.